Featured Post

Hi, I'm Dankest

     I'm new to this so wheather you are entertained, informed or think I'm crazy, thank you for stopping in. I like to talk about ...

Thursday, April 14, 2016

New Horizons

Well friends, I would have a good post today to keep up my weekly thing but I am working on a couple goodies for you guys. I'm going to start doing YouTube videos of different current games I am playing and I am also working on a podcast to go with my posts. It may take me time to figure out, so bare with me.

In the mean time, here is something I've realized recently while gaming.

So being a gamer for as long as I have, I've played a lot of types of games. MMOs, RPGs, FPSs, you name it. However my experiences thus far have been influenced by my own private world alone.
Yes most of my childhood favorites have been historically single player, beyond that though when I played World of Warcraft (I've sworn not to go back) I mainly played alone, only interacting with players when required. This left me blind to a whole side of gaming. A few games I play today are MMOs (Ark, The Division, Destiny) and I find it hard to play the way I used to, while playing with friends and/or random players becomes much more fun and rewarding.

I suppose that IF I am saying anything here, maybe it's: Try things from different angles, experiment with game play styles and perhaps give your fellow gamer a chance. (only once in a while :P)
Happy Gaming
-Dankest

No comments:

Post a Comment